Saturday, September 8, 2012

Music : Somebody That I Used To Know - Walk Off The Earth Cover




Okay, I'm totally addicted to Gotye's song Somebody That I Used To Know. Well maybe not his version, the music video was errr. disturbing? -__- 

BTW,  a couple of days ago I blogged about a cover on this song by Pentatonix and now I am doing it again with a different group. I just recently found them on YouTube and my oh my! they caught my attention. They're known as "WOTE - Walk Off The Earth."  Do you know them? :)

5 Peeps 1 Guitar? I mean, how amazing is that? Watch the video and see what I mean. :) They also have tons of covers done. They're famous! How can I not know them? T_T Booyah! Well anyways, just wanted to share this with you guys.

Here are some of my favorite videos of them :

Summer Vibe (Original) 



Payphone (Cover)



PS. I'm singing my heart out right now, so if it will rain maybe it's because of me. Teehee ^.^
  

Till next time! ~Pau ♥

2 comments:

  1. Nice songs, I love somebody that I used to know as well, such a funky song :)
    --Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently addicted to it. Hehe. :) Thanks for visiting my blog! Followed you! Follow back? :)

      Delete