Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wonder Pore Whipping Foam by Etude House ♥

Hello dearies! Today I have a new review for you. Horaaay! ^.^

EH: Wonder Pore Whipping Foam :) 
"I'm the Wonder Woman for your Pores."



I have reviewed the Wonder Pore Freshner a weeks ago, and told you that I like it. Click here to see my review. So, off to the review. ~Teehee ^.^ 

I have been using this cleansing foam for about 3 weeks time now, and I like it. Actually, it works really well with the Freshner. This product also claims 7 Total Pore Solution which are : 

1. Deeply cleanses pores
2. Maintains a pH 4.5
3. Controls a large amount of sebum
4. Minimizes appearance of pores
5. Refines the skin tone
6. Keeps the elasticity of pores
7. Moisturizes the inside and outer of the skin

I like how it's very foamy and feels very light when you're using it. I use Marionnaud's Facial Brush when I wash my face with the foam. It helps remove dead skin cells on the face as well as scrub off the dirt. The only thing that I don't like about this product is the smell. It has a bit of smell, smell that I cannot explain. But it's bearable. Trust me! :)  
Marionnaud Facial Brush

Pump

The can contains 200mL of product inside it. And it's very convenient that it has a pump to get the product out. But since it's a foam type, shaking the can is a must! :) Shake shake shake it like a crazy baby! ^.^

amount of product I use :)
 "A little goes a long way." Well, that saying is true with this product. I was kind of shocked when I first tried it out, there was a lot of foam coming out of the nozzle. It was also my fault, I didn't control the pump properly. I pumped like crazy! I guess I really couldn't refrain myself from doing it. -__-  But it's cool, I care about the effectiveness. Works like Wonder Woman on my face yo! :D

Pro's 
- 7 Total Pore Solution? True that yo!
-Whipping Foam? Cool! 
-200mL? Wooot! 

Con's 
-Unexplainable smell -__- (but bearable)


I guess that's it. Will I repurchase? YES! Definitely! ^.^  

Have you tried this? Lemme know how'd it go for ya. :)

Thanks for reading my blog lovies! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥

14 comments:

  1. I think i need this one. my face is breaking out and this might help. thanks for sharing.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. There are sellers who ship internationally. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Foam nga. :) hihi :) Kaso sis gusto ko mabula eh...i am trying this once i ran out of my current cleanser

    by the way i just followed you, mind to follow back?
    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Na try mo na sis? Thanks for following!:) Followed you din. :D

      Delete
  4. thanks for the review! this product seems interesting :D

    followed you xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure dear. :) Thanks for following. Followed you back! ^.^

      Delete
  5. I love the review! Im mej sold na with this product! Been seeing a lot of it lately :)

    new follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Thanks for following! :) Followed you back! <3

      Delete
  6. Dear Pauwerrific,

    You have a very lovely & interesting blog. So, i decided to follow you. Do you mind to follow me back at http://www.sweetscentoflife.blogspot.com/?

    Good luck to your blog and upcoming posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do u hav rosacea. I doubt u do but anyways rosacea is red thickened skin on the face. I am asking bcuz I hav it and apparently wonder pore removes demodex. Ther is a theory that says demodex causes rosacea. If u thnk wonder pore could help me with rosacea plz tell me or any other info u thnk is good. Thnkz

    ReplyDelete
  8. hola una consulta quisiera saber si este producto es para pieles super grasas como la mia T-T, y comodberia usarla muchas gracias me encato tu blog, lo leo con traduccion =)

    ReplyDelete