Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review : Ever Bilena Mousse Eye Shadows ♥


Beautiful morning loves! New morning, new review. So today, I will be reviewing the Ever Bilena Mousse Eye Shadows in Opal, Rose Quartz and Peridot. :) This product is only available here in the Philippines. At a very affordable price, it retails for only 78.00Php. I think I got at a sale price. I'm really not sure though. :)



I got three colors, Opal, Rose Quartz and Peridot. It comes in a small fiber glass container, and weighs 6.5g.

Peridot
 Peridot - A lime green color with shimmer

Rose Quartz
 Rose Quartz - A light pink color with shimmer 
Opal
 Opal - A silver metallic color and with shimmer


These mousse eye shadows are very creamy and sometimes can be very oily. I think it depends on your lids. Lol. Well, I am not very much impressed with this product. Opal is the only product that I use most of the time, since it gives that metallic look. I like how it looks glittery on the lids. For the other ones, they're okay. It can also be used for eye make-up base.

So here's the swatches:




 Pro's

- Affordable
- Out of all the colors I got, Opal is the only one I like
- It gives a shimmery effect

Con's

- Very creamy
- Cannot be blended properly
- It tends to build up on your lids if you have oily lids


Hmmm, not very much impressed with this product. -__- But will try different techniques on how to use this. Maybe, a great outcome is to be revealed. Hahaha. #WishfulThinking :D 2 stars! TT.TT

That's all for my review dolls. Thanks for reading my blog! Comments? Suggestions? Questions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥
 

8 comments:

  1. aww sayang, I was excited when I read that EB has mousse eye shadows kaso bagsak sa performance >.< Are they available in other colors? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang talaga! But it's just my opinion lang din naman, you can check it out for yourself. :) May Topaz and Amethyst shades din. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm still curious. I'll buy a couple of this when I drop by sa Watsons. Meron naman on any Ever Bilena stall sa watsons noh? :) ah btw thanks for this review, Pau :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, Yep. Meron sa Watsons and SM Dept Store. :) Goodluck & lemme know what you think. ^.^

      Delete
  2. Great review! The last picture really shows how un-blendable it is! =\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yep, kinda disappointed though. But it's okay. ^.^

      Delete
  3. Great review. I have Opal and Amber. I love them both. Mahirap nga iblend talaga. :)

    ReplyDelete