Friday, August 3, 2012

Wonder Pore Freshner by Etude House ♥

Oh how time flies so fast, it's August now. Horaaay! "Ber" days are fast approaching which means days will be shorter and nights will be longer. :) Well anyways, the purpose of this post is all about Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner. So, let's begin!

To give you an idea, I have oily-combination skin, since it's very hot here in the Philippines it's very hard to find a good product that will help your skin feel fresh and hydrated. As we all know, the sun's UV Rays can damage our skin, most importantly the skin in our face. Yes! Our face is the most sensitive part and can be easily damaged.

My sister read a review about the Wonder Pore Freshner by Etude House, and she told me that we should go try it out since a lot of good reviews were given to it. So we bought the 500mL bottle. As soon as the product arrived, I was shocked to see how big it was. Well, it's a 500mL bottle what do you expect. Lol xD



500mL bottle



The Freshner claims 7 total pore solutions which are :

1. Deeply cleanses pores
2. Maintains a pH 4.5
3. Controls a large amount of sebum
4. Minimizes appearance of pores
5. Refines the skintone
6. Keeps the elasticity of pores
7. Moisturizes the inside and outer of the skin
How cool is that to see in just one product? I know right. And it doesn't have any harsh smell to it. :) It's been only 2 days since I used it, and to my surprise there really is a difference in my skin. I use it every night, and when I wake up the oiliness in my face is lessened. True that! And in the morning, whenever I use it, my face feels tight and fresh. PS. Sorry I cannot post pictures right now, soon. Maybe a month after till I can really say that I've used the product continuously. :)

The bottle is also convenient for use, it has a pump where you will place your cotton pad or balls to pump the product out of the bottle. Works like magic. Very cool! Thumbs up. :)


Here's a picture of how it looks like.

                                                                             Pump

I find this product amazing even though it's only been 2 days since I've used it. I hope the longer I will use this product, the more my skin will be on good condition. Fingers crossed. :)


Thanks for reading my blog lovies! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment