Thursday, August 23, 2012

Music : Somebody That I Used To Know - Pentatonix Cover ^_^

I just have to share my thoughts. I really should! Why? Because earlier on facebook, one of my friends posted this YouTube video. The song was "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye. But this one's a cover from a group called Pentatonix. OMG! Major OMG! I fell in love with their cover not that I hate the original but this one really caught my heart. It's so perfect in my ears, the accent, blending, sound effects,beat boxing etc. All over it's perfect. How could I not know them before? They're famous, getting more famous day by day. I officially love them. Pentatonix rockzzzz! xD



Here's the video :




You can check more of their videos, I bet you'll be hooked too. If you're in cool, beat boxing, rap kinda person you'll definitely love them. Promise! Go check them out. They're awesome. :)

Here's their YouTube Account : Subscribe! A must! :D

Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/PTXofficial


Music is my thing, so I think I'm gonna be a couch potato and listen to all their covers all night. :D

That's all for now. Merci!  -Pau ♥

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting doll! :) I'd be happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're really good! :D Thanks for sharing

    kaibits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee~ No biggie! :D Followed ya. Follow back? ^.^

      Delete
  3. nice blog,;)
    would you like to follow each other?

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! ^.^ Yeah sure, followed ya! :) xo

      Delete