Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Peripera's Tint Balm in #4 Kissable Red :)

Hey Dolls! ^_^ I'm going to share my thoughts on Peripera's Tint Balm. And I got the shade Kissable Red in  #4. The packaging caught my attention, it's very cute plus purple is my favorite color. *Thumbs up!* So, here it goes.

Since I've been obsessed with Lip Balms and Tints I've decided to try Peripera's Tint Balm, I got mine from an auction on facebook. It's original price is 395.00php and I got mine for 200.00php. Good thing I won the auction. Hooray! :D When I got the product, I was very excited to try it out since the color pay-off shown in the chart was beautiful. I got tempted. Sue me! xD The tint balm weighs 9.8 grams.

Here's the chart :





So what can you say? Really tempting right? ^___^ There are a lot of beautiful colors to choose from. Candy colored balms. Amazing for a girl like me. I'm a sucker for cute and colorful packaging as you can see, the designs are very cute as well.

Fact : The art was made by Mari Kim. A graphic artist. She also designed 2NE1's Album last 2011.


Box
Yes, I know what you're thinking! Cute right? I feel giddy! Hahaha. :D It's just the box, what more inside. Brace yourselves dolls. This is the actual photo I took. Ohhh temptiiiiiing. ^______^


Pretty huh? Upon seeing the product you will actually think that it will give you good color pay-off but since it is a balm, I didn't expect too much. Sadly, I'm right. :( And oh, another thing. I don't like the pungent smell of the product it smells like potpourri. It bugs me. -__-

Pros

- Cute Packaging
- Very moisturizing on the lips
- Handy

Cons

- It has a pungent smell
- It can be quite expensive for a lip balm
- Color pay-off? score of 3.


That's all for my thoughts dolls. Thanks for reading my blog! Comments? Suggestions? Questions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment