Saturday, November 17, 2012

Haul : Etude House ♥

Hello! How's everybody? I've been away for so long because I got busy with school stuff. :) I cannot blog because I haven't really got the time. But now, I am back. :)

So first, I have a good news. We already have ETUDE HOUSE in our city! Yaaay! ^____^ Not just 1 store but 2. We have it in SM CdeO and the newly opened mall Centrio. How cool is that? So off to my haul. Leggo~ ^.^


I got so excited that I wanted to buy everything inside the store. XD I'm just really so happy that we finally have Etude House here. Been waiting for years already, and finally! Tadaaah! :D

 Things that I bought: ♥ I LOVE SHINEE! I LOVE SHINEE! I LOVE SHINEE! Do you? :D

YAAAAAAAY. ^_____^



Closer look on the items that I bought. :) Sorry for the quality of the pictures. :( 

Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream (Php.198.00)

Tear Eye Liner (Php.328.00)

Easy Brow Pencil (Php.128.00)
Bubble Hair Color (Php.378.00)           





     
Oh~m'Eye Lash (Php.198.00)

I also bought a nail polish in like a taupe color. (Php.98.00) and Collagen Mask for Php.58.00. I got a free Shinee folder in pink. (Seen in the 1st photo) and Pearl Extract Mask. Thanks Etude House! Awesome! ^___^

I love all the things that I bought, so eager to try them out. I just really so happy that we finally have Etude House here. Did I say that already? Hmm. Well yah, just happy! BIG SMILE. :D


Thanks for reading my blog lovies! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love. See you in my next post! Au revoir!  -Pau ♥

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete