Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review: The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Make Up Base ♥

I'm back! So back! :) Sorry for being MIA these past few days. I've been busy with stuff and haven't got the time to blog. Pshaw. -__- Well now, I'm back! I have a new review for you guys. :)


The Face Shop Make Up Base 

I will be reviewing The Face Shop's Lovely ME:EX Make Up Base. I got #2 which is purple. I've been using this product for days now since I first bought it, and actually I really love it. It leaves a very smooth finish on the skin. I chose purple since it is intended for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. 



#2 Purple
Can't really see the difference eh? :)

Since I'm Morena, I didn't expect that it will blend with my skin well, I thought that it will give me a sort of white mask on my face, but it didn't. Hallelujah! :D I'm so happy that I tried out this product, got good results. Great product! Thumbs up! ^.^

Pro's

- Leaves a smooth finish on the skin
- Smells good
- 40 ml
- A little goes a long way
- Nice packaging
- Lessened my oiliness

Con's

- The tube can easily be bent/pressed squishing the product out
 

I really don't have any problems with this product, I love love it. It really helped me out with my skin problems. I would definitely repurchase! 5 stars for this baby! Wooot! xD 


That's all for my review dolls. Thanks for reading my blog! Comments? Suggestions? Questions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥



3 comments:

  1. Great review :) I like that it's intended for acne prone and sensitive skin! I might try this out, but I don't like how it comes in a flimsy like tube.. I have strong hands and i might just squirt out excess product and waste it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Same here, I have strong hands. I always end up using more product. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Hi. Nice review^^ may i know how months is its expiry after opening? Is it 6 or 12 or 18 months?thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete