Saturday, July 28, 2012

Review : Crystal Garnet Black-S Contact Lens ♥

A week ago, I purchased a new pair of contact lenses. The brand is Crystal and it retailed for only 280 pesos. Introductory price people! :) How cheap is that compared to other sellers. 3 years of shelf life and 1 year of usage. I chose the Crystal Garnet Black-S lenses since it's very natural looking rather than all the other lenses. It's all black and very dolly looking.

When I received the lenses it includes a manual booklet on how you can take care of your lenses properly also it comes with a free contact lens case. I bought it from an online shop called "Shopgirl." They have a lot of varities of contact lenses also cosmetics too. :) (Link to Shopgirl : https://www.facebook.com/Shopgirl/)

PS : I am not affiliated with the shop, I bought it with my own money. :)





With flash (Diameter: 14.8mm)

Without flash

When I first tried it onto myself I was creeped out because my eyes looked so big that it's close to popping out. My sister even told me that I looked like Puss in Boots on the Shrek movie. It means I'm also cute eh? Lol. xD It's very comfortable to the eyes, no tearing or feeling that a foreign object is in your eyes.


                                                   Big Dolly Eyes (Diameter: 14.8mm)


                                                          Puss in Boots :3 Comparison?

                                                                                                                                
Here's a picture of me wearing the contact lenses. Don't be creeped out! hahaha. :D


I really like these lenses, especially if you want to achieve big black dolly looking eyes. Best for cosplay use too. I just hope people won't be looking at me as if like I'm possessed by a Gothic Lolita Doll. Lol xD That's all ladies! ♥



Thanks for reading my blog lovies! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love.    -Pau ♥


2 comments:

  1. It's been more than a week now, have you used it daily and how is it? I'm quite interested but still hasty since the brand is very unfamiliar unlike Geo lenses or Eos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne! :) I've used it 4 times since I bought it. It's very comfortable in the eyes, in my opinion. Just like GEO and EOS. You can go try it out for yourself and let me know how'd it go for you. ^.^

      Delete