Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review : Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. ♥


Hey girlies! Today I will be reviewing the most ever popular Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters. So first off, I’ve wanted to buy this at the mall, but I think it’s too expensive it costs 535php. Whoa! A bit too much eh? Especially for someone who is on a tight budget. That’s me! Lol. To my surprise my Aunt from Canada sent me 2 of these Lip Butters (Happy little girl :D).  I got Raspberry Pie and Strawberry Shortcake. Yaaay! :)

I love love love these Lip Butters since it gives me soft moisturized lips. And the color payoff is definitely good. I also love the packaging.

So here how the Lip Butters look like :)
Raspberry Pie

Strawberry Shortcake


Don't you think they're awesome? I mean look at them. Awwee. Pretty. I fell in love when I first saw them on the store. ♥

Bare Lips


Raspberry Pie ♥


Raspberry Pie (Without flash)

Raspberry Pie (With flash)


# 10 Raspberry Pie gives good color payoff. Definitely good color payoff! It's not just a lip balm. I like how the color turned out on my lips. It's like putting on lipstick than lip balm. I just cannot deny the fact that this is my ultimate favorite as of the moment. ♥

                                                              Strawberry Shortcake ♥

                                                  Strawberry Shortcake (Without flash)


                                                   Strawberry Shortcake (With flash) 

# 08 Strawberry Shortcake gives a nudy pinky color. Well on my lips. Lol. Nude lipstick aren't really my thing but this baby definitely caught my attention. I fell in love once again. Even though my lips look pale when wearing this color, I still love it :P  

Pros :
- Good color payoff
- Moisturizing
- Smells good
- Many colors to choose from
- Nice packaging
Cons :
- Not long lasting
- Easy to break
- Expensive on malls (535php)

My overall rating to this product is 4/5. Why? Since it gives good color payoff it's also moisturizing for the lips. Plus the packaging is definitely cute! The only downside for this product to me is that it's really expensive on malls, therefore I need to find a good trusted seller who sells less than than mall price. :D

Thanks for reading my blog lovies! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love ♥

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to buy this lip butter too but it's quite expensive >.< I need to save more.
    The Raspberry pie looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooo agree! It's overpriced here in the Phils. :( I know an online seller on facebook and she sells it way less than the mall price. Lemme know if you want the link! :D

      Delete
    2. Accck! please send me the link :) Thank you~

      Delete
    3. Here's the link Mimi. Goodluck! Teehee ^.^

      - https://www.facebook.com/bonmarchepage

      Delete
  2. oooh I have one of these, I love them!

    blesselle.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bhlezz/475353209170941

    ReplyDelete