Friday, August 10, 2012

Mini haul Etude House, Holika Holika, Skin79 ♥

Today I have a mini haul for you dolls! So, yesterday the packaged arrived at around 4pm in the afternoon. I bought all the items from BBcream Bacolod. A certified trusted seller on facebook. This is the link to her page http://www.facebook.com/bbcreambacolod :)

Listed below are the items that I bought. :)





Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foam
Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream
Holika Holika Eyelove Proof Browcara

And guess what? There's more. Horaay for Freebies! \m/



Etude House Pearl Extract Face Mask
Skin79 White Reviving skin radiance solution (Sample size)
The Face Shop Highlighter Beam (Sample size )


Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foam

Recently, I blogged about Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner. Since the freshner worked for me, I wanted to try their Whipping foam as well. I am so excited to try it out. It costs 495.00php. Sale price ofcourse. :) Lemme know if you want a review on it. *Wink




Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream
As we all know, Skin79 products are quite on the pricey side. Right? My sister wanted to try the Snail Nutrition BB Cream so we bought the trial tube for 145.00php. I was shocked to see how small the tube was. Oh well, see for yourself. Lol. :P



Holika Holika Eyelove Proof Browcara

And since I've been obsessed with shaping and grooming my brows, I've decided to try out Holika Holika's Browcara in #2 Light brown. It costs 255.00php. Originally I wanted to buy Etude House's color my brows but then it's much expensive than Holika Holika. So, I grabbed the chance and bought the Holika Holika one since it's much cheaper. HAHAHA XD


And yes, I've tried this Browcara and I LOVE IT! No regrets. Comment down below if you want a review on it. :)

Disclaimer (I bought all the items with my own money) :)

Well, that's all for my mini haul dolls. Thanks for reading my blog! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment