Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random : Nail Art/Pink Zebra/Amethyst ♥

Holla girlies! :) Earlier this day I went to SM to go buy some stuff. When I was wandering around the mall looking for new interesting things I thought of going to Watson's to see what's new in the store. While I was browsing the cosmetics section, the nail polish rack caught my attention. There were so many new nail polishes displayed. I wanted to buy them all. Really! I want them all. Lol. There were a lot of beautiful colors. Pinks, reds, silvers and glittered nail polishes too. I literally freaked-out upon seeing them.

I bought 2 new nail polishes, a base coat from Chic nail polishes and Amethyst also from the same brand. :)

As I've arrived home very eager to try out the new nail polish that I bought I've decided to paint my nails and play around with the colors that I have in my nail polish collection and I've thought of Pink Zebra as an accent on to my ring finger.

Here's what I did to my nails :)



Nail polish used :

Base Coat from Chic nail polish
Amethyst from Chic nail polish
Neon Pink from Sassy Colors
Black Velvet from Caronia nail polish
Top Coat from Caress nail polish

I really love the colors on  my nails. It's very cute. I just  hope that it will last for atleast a week. Hoping it won't chip easily.

Comment down below if you want a tutorial on how I did this nail art on my ring finger. It's very easy. Trust me! :) That's all for now.

Thanks for reading my blog lovies! Comments? Suggestions? Show some Love Love Love. -Pau ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment